Emily: Ariana Grande & OneAndOnly0208: Liz Gillies
Start Date of Ship
Type of Ship
- Emily was one of OneAndOnly's first friends.
- Emily is the first one listed on OneAndOnly's friend list.
- OneAndOnly is listed on Emily's friend list as "The Brainiac" and it made her smile.
- Emily thinks that they should celebrate their birthdays together.
- OneAndOnly came to the Cade Wiki, which Emily created, as her previous account, Idontknowwhattotype.
- Emily loves OneAndOnly's username because Adele and Liz Gillies sang the song it was inspired by.
- Emily thought it was cool that OneAndOnly lives in the Philippines.
- Emily supported OneAndOnly when she was upset about a guy being smarter than her and him liking her even though she doesn't like him.
did that make sense?
- Emily told OneAndOnly that she loves chatting with her.
- Emily gave OneAndOnly advice when she was heartbroken.
- Emily gave OneAndOnly the code to make her talk page link show up on her username.
- Emily helped OneAndOnly when she was trying to put userboxes onto her page.
- When they didn't talk in a long time, Emily went berserk and left OneAndOnly a message talking about how they needed to chat.
- OneAndOnly left Emily a message about how lucky she is to have her.
- Emily left her a message just like hers.
- Emily told OneAndOnly that she'll always be there for her.
- OneAndOnly told Emily what her real name was before she told anyone.
- OneAndOnly's friend made up a Friend Appreciation Day...For Us! and they celebrated it together.
- When OneAndOnly put a picture of herself up, Emily told her that she was pretty and she loved her glasses.
- OneAndOnly has been going ballistic about making this page.
- Emily did a little imitation of OneAndOnly on her talk page, saying, "Loves!"
- She wished OneAndOnly luck when making a userbox.
- OneAndOnly imitated her by doing her favorite smiley face: :]
- Emily thinks of them as besties. (and they are)
- Emily supported OneAndOnly and stood by her when she went through hard times with crushes/friends.
- Their birthdays are a day apart. [Emily on the 9th of February, Oreo on the 8th.]
- They both love potatoes
but who doesn't?
- They both have lots of userboxes on their page.