Type of Ship:
Best Friends, Cyber Siblings
Start Date of Ship:
MissVilo is the pairing between Mrs.leohoward and IVilo. They are best best best best best friends. Their friendship had developed very quickly, becoming best friends within days.
- Vilo has a nickname for Mrs.leohoward, which is "Missssss".
- Vilo and MLH have both told each other they love each other very much.
- They often call out each other's name on the chat.
- MLH called Vilo 'Her little Sir. Laughs a lot' even though Vilo is older in real life then MLH.
- Vilo has MLH listed on his profile as one of his best internet friendsies.
- Vilo was a big help to MLH when she needed advice on what to do when losing a friend.
- They can tell eachother anything and will always back eachother up.
- They message a lot on the Truly Victorious Forum, usually asking for some advice.
- MLH was once dared to post,"I love Vilo," 11 times, and she did it.
- MLH was also dared to change her signature saying she loved Vilo. The picture of the signature is below.
- They see each other like the brother or sister they never had.
- They once got on TinyChat together - alone.
- They are more canon than a cannon.
- Vilo often greets MLH with a heart - <3 - whenever he sees her.
- MLH also gives him a heart too.
- MLH told Vilo she was eating peppermint bark, and Vilo said he was eating it with her
, which sounded very wrong.
- MLH made a typo when saying Vilo. Instead, she wrote Volo, so then Vilo called her Moss instead of Miss.
- MLH has killed Vilo once.
- Vilo was concerned when MLH told him about how she'd almost fainted in P.E.
- Vilo started reading The Hunger Games because he heard of it from MLH.
- When MLH said she got a more boring welcome on chat than Cait's, Vilo spammed "Miss" like crazy.
- They have a gagillion more moments and are too lazy to add them.
- Not a gagillion, more like a gazillion more moments and we are too lazy to add them indeed. <3.
- Vilo tells Miss that whenever the teacher mentions the US, he thinks of her. Vice versa dutch. :P
- You have no idea how many more moments they have. <3.
- Swept me off my sleep. Yep, I said that.
- They both ship Cabbie (MLH likes Cabbie way more, though).
- They both love white chocolate.
- They both think the Teletubbies rock.
- They are pool pals.
- They both prefer coconuts over mangos.
- They both love The Hunger Games.