Start Date of Ship
Type of Ship
- When they first met, Mrs.leohoward told StraightACarlaay how much she loved her username.
- They are always chatting on each other's talk pages.
- They love joking with each other and "fighting", aka insulting each other.
- MLH is obsessed with a book character from the series "The Hunger Games" named Peeta, and Carlaay thought Peeta was a girl. Then, they had a huge debate about how amazing Peeta is and whether Peeta sounds like a girl's name or not. "PEETA MELLARK IS A GUY! An amazing one xD" ~MLH
- MLH loves The Sinjin van Cleef (Carlaay's role play character) and chats with him on his talk page occasionally. She's also (kinda) enthusiastic about Sinjin.
- MLH loves spoon hats, which are an important part of Carlaay's signature profile pic, which she sometimes changes, though.
- Both of them love Christmas and Halloween.
- Mrs. leohoward is aware of Carlaay's "hatred" for the "band" LMFAO, but she sort of likes the song Party Rock Anthem, which has led to a small dispute.
- Carlaay somewhat likes bees, although one stung her bestie (MLH) on her birthday.
Mrs.leohoward hasn't replied to Carlaay's messages in a too long period of time.
- They also need to talk more.
- Mrs.leohoward said that if Carlaay were a food, she'd taste like alphabet soup.
- Carlaay wished Mrs. leohoward good luck with her crush,
although he would never like her.
- MLH gave Carlaay some cyber doritos and water.
- They both sometimes go "Laaaaaaaa" on chat - MLH does it way more, though!
- MLH loves Carlaay's signatures.
- Carlaay has heard MLH's
ugly, unpleasant, gravellyvoice.
- They both love Victoria Justice.
- THEY ARE BOTH AWESOME.... DUH.
- They chat almost every day.
- They're both chat moderators on the Victorious wiki.
- Both users like KitKats.
- They both like to sing.
- Carlaay calls Mrs.leohoward either "Leo" or "MLH".
- They follow each other on Twitter. (@CarlaayCaake and @MrsLeoHoward3)
- They both like that special, feeling of getting homework done early.
nerds THEY ARE BOTH MIDDLEWEST BOYS!!!!!!!!
Stuff That Represents This Incredible PairingEdit
Official Song: Hollywood Dream by The Ready Set, because MLH and Carlaay have an inside joke about that song...