They are best friends and they are also one of the Truly Victorious Ships. They are the only two users called by their usernames and not the name they have told other members (on the Truly Victorious forum).
- When Ciria welcomed Vilo the site she said it was glad to have him here.
- Ciria said hi to Vilo.
- Vilo asked about making the Cilo moments.
- Said he loved Ciria's craziness. (And Liz's but no one cares about Lilo)
- They constantly talk on the C-Box on the Truly Victorious forum.
- When Vilo let Ciria hear his voice, she commented by saying it was hot.
- The two were having a serious conversation together about feelings and stuff.
- They often give each other little hearts.
- Vilo once made an icon and signature for Ciria. Ciria even used both of them on the TVForum.
- Ciria has admitted to stalking Vilo's twitter. Thus proving that she loves him.
- The two have way too many moments since they talk way too much.
- They are both DOTDOTDOT Bosses.
- They always sing Epic Rap Battles of History together.
- Vilo made a huge zip file of all the Epic Rap Battles of History for Ciria as a Christmas present.
- Ciria said that Vilo has never irritated her. Yet.
- Vilo & Ciria have a designated time in the morning (her time) and afternoon (his time) to talk. (Though Ciria never really gets there on time.)
- Vilo is teaching Ciria the arts of innuendos... sort of.
- Ciria once said that Vilo is a vampire because he stays up all night. Then Vilo said vampires are ugly. Ciria then said that he was wrong and yelled, "VAMPIRES ARE SEXY!" Then everyone realized that Ciria indirectly called Vilo sexy.
- Ciria kept denying that she called Vilo sexy even though she technically did.
- Ciria kept denying that she was in denial of calling Vilo sexy.
- VILO ASKED CIRIA TO BE HIS VALENTINE ON VALENTINE'S DAY! BUT LIZ LOST THE SCREENCAPS SINCE HER COMPUTER DECIDED TO BE STUPID AND UPDATE WITHOUT HER PERMISSION AND SHE LOST EVERYTHING. BUT THEY HOPEFULLY WON'T DENY IT! AND HE EVEN MADE HER A CARD!!!
- They both love Epic Rap Battles of History.
- They were each other's valentine for Valentine's Day.
- Ciria admitted to being in love with Vilo on a voice recording thing and she wasn't lying or joking and it wasn't a dare. Check it out!
The C-Box of the Truly Victorious forum, since that is the place they talk the most.
Peacock by Katy Perry. Another song for them could possibly be Hummingbird Heartbeat by Katy Perry.